11.30.2012

Attitude of Gratitude #'s 27-30

NUMBER 27

Today, I am grateful for Glee Christmas music. It's the best kind, in my opinion (along with David Archuleta and the classics). My absolute favorite, however, is "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Kurt and Blaine. It's like heaven in an mp3 file.

NUMBER 28

Today, I am grateful that my letter from my missionary friend in Brazil finally decided to show up. This Elder's letters ALWAYS make my day, and this letter showed up right when I needed it. It was pretty great. Now I just need to respond...

NUMBER 29

Today, I am grateful for the Harry Potter musical scores and for their awesomeness. These soundtracks made writing my paper that much more epic. Plus, it was like watching the movies in my head. Yay!

NUMBER 30

As usual, I save this item for the last day of the month. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. They do so much for me, it's crazy. They are both so forgiving for when I sin (because everyone does). They are there for me when I feel absolutely alone (which is happening a lot more than I like). They are two of my best friends, and I love that I can turn to them in prayer whenever I need a question answered, or when I am feeling alone. I love that they will offer me comfort whenever I can't find it here on Earth. And I'm going to stop there before I start balling like a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment