11.01.2012

Attitude of Gratitude #1

For the past two years I've been writing 30 things I'm grateful for at the end of the month. This year I want to write them day by day. Here's to hoping I remember to do so.

SO. The thing I'm grateful for today is my amazing roommates this semester. This means you, Korissa, Michelle, Jessica, Keshia, and Melissa.

Let me tell you about these lovely ladies.

Korissa--we were roommates last semester, and it's been awesome having her as a roommate again! We frequently take trips to get a special ice cream. We also are in the same religion class this semester, and that's an adventure. We don't really do as much as we used to last semester, but we're both busy with work and school and other stuff.

Michelle--I can't even begin to describe her. She's basically my twin. We both think Ian Somerhalder is hott. She makes me laugh harder than anyone ever has before. She understands me when it comes to "The Vampire Diaries". She's also an avid fan of "How I Met Your Mother". Along with her ability to make me laugh, I genuinely enjoy spending time with her. I hope I get to be her roommate in the future.

Jessica--she bakes things for us. Her most recent dessert was chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It's freaking divine. She's also made sugar cookies and Snickers cupcakes. She's also very sweet and lovable. We like telling her that she's going to get married, since she's the youngest girl in the apartment.

Keshia--she's the quieter one of the apartment, but she's still funny. We also like essentially the same things. There was one day where some random guy texted her burner phone that she had, and she and I had fun having a conversation with him. Even if he was creepy.

Melissa--She's never really home, so I can't say much about her. She's nice and funny though, and also enjoys HIMYM.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment