11.27.2012

Attitude of Gratitude #'s 25 & 26

NUMBER 25

Today, I was grateful for my Great-Grandma Tuckett. I have been so fortunate to be able to get to know her (since most people don't get to know their great-grandparents) in my 20 years, and am looking forward to the time I have left with her. Not that she's dying or anything. But she's 96 years old. So every time I visit with her, I can't help but wonder if its the last time I'll be seeing her in person.

Because she's so great, I want to name my first daughter Jeanette after her. That way I'll still have a piece of my great-grandma with me even if she passes on before I have children.

NUMBER 26

Today, I was grateful for my English teacher, Brother Hartvigsen. Due to me being the lazy, procrastinating idiot that I am, I'm not doing too well in class. But he's willing to work with me to bring my grade up so I can pass. Best teacher ever? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment