11.03.2012

Attitude of Gratitude #2 & #3

My computer was being retarded last night and wouldn't let me access the internet at all, so I couldn't write #2 until now.

NUMBER 2:

I'm thankful for my co-worker, Scott. Why? Well, I have an opportunity to go to the very last BYU home game next weekend. I didn't know about this opportunity until yesterday, and I had already received my schedule for next week (which required me to work on Saturday). He was the only one who could/was willing to cover my shift for me. So, basically, he's great.

NUMBER 3:

I'm thankful for the Help Desk on campus. I have this web protection (K9. I wouldn't recommend it. It's been nothing but a pain). And it was spazzing out last night (remember that opening sentence I put up there?). After continuing to spaz out this morning, I decided to take it to the Help Desk and see if they could uninstall it (I couldn't figure out how). They couldn't figure it out either, BUT the second guy I was helped by (the first one's shift ended and just left without finishing with me. Jerk.) figured out that it had somehow been "stopped". So, he turned it back on, and now my computer is working gloriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment