11.30.2012

Attitude of Gratitude recap

For those who have missed out (or just didn't read it), here is an abridged version of everything I was grateful for this month.

PS I like doing it day-by-day instead of coming up with all of them at the end of the month. New tradition? Yes.
  1. The amazing roommates I've been blessed with this semester.
  2. Co-worker, Scott.
  3. Help Desk on campus.
  4. Creators of Tuna Helper.
  5. My awesome job at Domino's.
  6. Creator of "The Lizzie Bennet Diaries".
  7. My somewhat talent of writing.
  8. My knowledge of life outside the Rexburg bubble.
  9. My car, Norbert.
  10. My family.
  11. My aunt Tamara.
  12. McKay Library on campus.
  13. My Foundations English teacher, Brother Shaffer.
  14. Retards on YouTube...for providing hours of endless entertainment.
  15. Nancy Gardner.
  16. My Patriarchal Blessing.
  17. Caitlin Kunz.
  18. Christmas-y things.
  19. An assignment in my Infant and Toddler Development class.
  20. Sleep.
  21. Grandpa Ron.
  22. Sheldon (my camera).
  23. iPod (which, surprisingly, hasn't been named).
  24. Nana.
  25. Great-Grandma Tuckett.
  26. English teacher, Brother Hartvigsen.
  27. Glee Christmas music.
  28. Letters from Brazil.
  29. Harry Potter musical scores.
  30. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
Next up, December posts. And most likely a new blog background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment