11.25.2012

Attitude of Gratitude #'s 21-24

NUMBER 21

Today I am grateful for my Grandpa. Every time I visit, he always works on my car, whether it be an oil change, a tank of gas, or even new floor mats for the backseat of my car. He's also willing to fix it whenever something breaks (like my window). He's the greatest!

NUMBER 22

Even though this day was thanksgiving, and I should be grateful for things like my extended family or the pilgrims, I was thankful for Sheldon (my camera). On this day in 2011, I bought him. And I'm fairly certain he has been the best purchase I've ever made (aside from my car). He has been very useful this past year, including taking pictures at Yellowstone, and most recently helped my family take our annual Christmas pictures (which will be up here in the next couple of days).

NUMBER 23

Today I was grateful for my iPod (which I'm currently typing this on since I left my laptop in Rexburg). Because of my iPod (and a little help from my Hulu+ account), I was able to get caught up in Castle and New Girl, and get mostly caught up in Raising Hope. Up next: The Office!

NUMBER 24

Today I am grateful for my Nana. She bought me a sweater today (even though I can't have it til Christmas). She helped us take our family pictures. And we had a nice long chat while at Lava Hot Springs (which is one of the world's most boring places). She's been good to me these past 20 years ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment