11.12.2012

Attitude of Gratitude #'s 10, 11, 12

Obviously, I have some catching up to do.

Number 10: I am grateful for my family. For example, my mom (on Saturday) went around non-stop from 8 AM to 12 AM. She took my brother to a presentation thing on mechanical engineering, then took me to Walmart to get hair dye (and other various things), then dyed my hair, then went to the BYU football game. My dad, on that same day, took my two sisters and our family's foreign exchange student to their dance classes (and picked them up), all ranging from 9 AM to 1 PM. He then took me to the place where I bought my car to see if we could cancel a warranty. He then also took us to the BYU football game (and paid for our dinner and my ticket). My brosef, Mike, let me watch the new Spiderman movie with him. My sister Caitlyn let me sleep in her bed for one night that I was down there. My sister Megan popped the area of my back between my shoulder blades (a place that is constantly hurting due to the fact that I carry my stress there). I don't think my sister Laura did anything outside of being the cutest little sister ever. And since she's technically our sibling until June, Lucia was gracious enough to dance to "Gangnam Style" with me every time we heard it.

Number 11: I'm grateful for my aunt Tamara. I got to visit with her for an hour on Sunday, and it was great (since we don't get to visit in person that often). We talked about everything from boys to this year's Thanksgiving plans. I can't wait til I get to spend some real time with her at Christmas.

And finally...number 12: Today, I am grateful for the McKay library. I was in here during the break between my DNA class and my Infant and Toddler Development class, and then I was in here from the end of my Infant and Toddler class until I had to work (approximately two hours), and now I am in here until 11:30 to work on more homework. Yippee...but seriously. Without this place, I'd have to stay home and do my homework. And we all know how well that works out...

No comments:

Post a Comment