4.28.2011

Eulogy

One of my assignments for my Writing & Reasoning Foundations class is to write my own Eulogy. I know, weird, right? We had to come up with a way to die, and then basically write about our lives.

I have to admit, it was a little weird writing about my own death, writing my "husband's" name, when and where "we" got married, "our" kids' names (even though I've had those picked out forever ;)) and when "they" were born, different places "our family" moved to, etc, knowing that absolutely none of it would ever come to pass (except the kids names :)).

Also, very difficult. I have this weird way to pick out the temple I'll get married in (whichever temple is relatively close to the very middle between my and my husband's hometown), and my "husband" was from New York City, so I had to research which city is smack in the middle of New York City and Riverton. Then I had to pick when we would get married (I even researched the general weather forecasts of the city the temple is in). Then I had to pick a few cities in which "our family" would live in (which required more research).

Basically, I went all out on it. Probably more "out" than anyone else went on theirs. But this means I most likely will get a good grade, right? :)

If anyone would like to read this eulogy that I have written, leave an "awesome opinion" saying you would, and I will contact you (via Facebook or text) for your email address so I can send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment