4.14.2011

nGt 04.16.11

I probably won't be on my computer tomorrow, and I know I won't be on my computer at all on Saturday, so I'm taking the time right now to congratulate my friend Nancy Weber (I should probably start calling her Nancy Gardner...).

I have had the marvelous opportunity to be friends with her the past seven-and-a-half months. During those months we have had adventures, sleepovers, and even lived together. She was the first friend I made at BYU-Idaho (heck, we were friends before we even got there--thank you, Facebook :)). I love her to death.

I never thought this weekend would creep upon us this fast (although I'm sure it's been agonizingly slow for her and her fiance). But, it did. I can't believe the big day is on Saturday! It seems like last week I was at Fred Meyer Jewelers with her fiance helping him pick out her ring, and just yesterday that she was calling me a punk for knowing all along that she was getting engaged :)

Okay. Now for the congratulations. I'm so happy for her and that she has found the macaroni to her cheese, the peanut butter to her jelly, and all the other cliche terms for "my better half." Both Nancy and Trevor are gaining something special by taking this step in their lives, and I know their lives have been better because of each other. I wish them well in this new chapter in their lives.

I love you, Nancy :) please don't be a stranger if/when you move back to Rexburg. :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh Kels!,
    you are the bestest friend ever! (no, you're the best!) I must admit, I've never heard someone call their significant other the Mac to their Cheese lol. You fork.
    I had a blast living with you and you know I'll be there to visit asap!! whats your apartment #/Letter?
    I love you! (Thats what she said. Hey, it works)
    love Nanc^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you: you're the best
    trev: no, you're the best
    me: no, i'm the best. :P

    you've never heard that? well, now you have. :) you spoon.

    i loved living with you too :) and you better come visit me!! :) my apartment is A5...do you know where american manor is, though?

    love you too! love, kels!

    ReplyDelete