4.07.2011

My Last Day With Benson

Tuesday was my last day of babysitting Benson. It was bittersweet. I took my camera with me to take pics of him and record his quirks, and I thought I'd share a few.

 He's such a cutie :)
 I usually only make him oatmeal for breakfast, but since it was my last day with him, I decided to spoil him (and myself...) with some french toast :)
 This Tonka truck of sorts is one of his favorite toys.
 I love his smile :)
 When I was first hired to babysit him, I was told that he would be entertained for a while if I would hold a ball in my hand (much like the one in his hand) and simply drop it to the floor. He was doing that on Tuesday :)
 Not sure why I took this picture, but I liked the shot so I decided to include it.
 Once again, I love his smile. Its exactly like his mom's, too :)
Us at lunch time :)

Blogger is being stupid and won't let me upload a video of him (I think it's too long). Benson has a yellow blanket that is probably his most recent favorite form of entertainment. He likes to put the blanket over his head and then take it off. Sometimes he leaves it on for a few minutes and squeals in delight. He seriously will do it for 20 minutes straight before he finds something else to do. His squeals of happiness are hilarious :) you can watch the video here.

I definitely will miss this little boy, and hope to babysit him again for a date night or something soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment