4.26.2011

Devotionals

I've only been to about...seven. Out of roughly twenty-six opportunities. Which is completely terrible. Reasons for not going to devo:
  • I was tired
  • Had to do homework
  • Just didn't feel like it
  • I'm not a fan of marriage talks...
  • Etc
So, at the beginning of this semester, I've decided to make a conscious effort to attend EACH AND EVERY DEVO offered this semester. Just to try it. On the school website, they list scriptures to help us prepare for devotional. As I was looking at today's preparation scriptures, I realized that I can look at these scriptures and determine the topic of the talk. So, if I read a scripture that even hints at the topic of marriage, I'll know to stay away ;) just kidding. I know the information about marriage is important. I just don't like hearing how I need to get married right away, when I find myself absolutely not ready to get married. 

Anyway. Not sure why I wanted to tell all you bloggers that I'm going to try to go to every devo. But, now you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment