4.27.2011

Some SERIOUS Changes Have Occurred Here...

If you couldn't already tell, this blog got a face lift (along with other nips and tucks).

Just in case you don't want to search for all the changes, I'll list them. :)
  • The background is different.
  • My header isn't really a header...just a collage of pictures with words across it.
  • Text font and color. 
  • Sidebar titles. They're pretty clever, if I do say so myself.
  • My "profile". Its a lot longer and I hope you guys find it funnier. (PS there are some activities listed that I enjoy. I made them a lot more complex than what they really are. 10 Kelsi points to whoever figures out what the activities are :))
  • You can now receive an email when I update! I find this extremely nifty :)
  • "Comments" are now "Awesome Opinions"
  • "By Kelsi" got changed to "Just A Little Something From Kelsi"
  • The date at the top of each post
All in all, I enjoy the way this blog now looks. Next time it will be changed is sometime after June 21st (SUMMER :)), because I only change it according to seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment