10.30.2010

Lots of Things on My Mind...

There are lots of things on my mind that I wish to write in this blog.

First, toast with strawberry jam is awesome. I just barely ate it...therefore its on my mind.

Second, We The Kings is one of my favorite bands. Just in case ya'll didn't know.

Third, I want to thank all the people in my life that have been super supportive of me this week, which include: my boyfriend Chris, my best friend Nancy, my parents, and my roommates (Hahna, Megan, Sienna and Kara). Thanks you guys for being here for me when I needed it most.

Fourth, I got a C on my science test, which is super exciting considering I failed the previous two! Woohoo!

Fifth, Weird Al is somewhat of a genius.

Sixth, its really cold here in Rexburg. I need to unpack my sweaters and hoodies, and pack up my summery clothes.

Seventh, water is awesome. Specifically cold water.

Eighth, "Ocean Avenue" by Yellowcard reminds me of an outdoor pool. Not sure why.

Ninth, there's a huge possibility that I'm going to Lava Hot Springs today! I'm super excited for this because I've never been there (I know. I've been to Idaho about 1000 times in my life and I'm just now going. Something's wrong with that).

Tenth, I. Found. Waldo. Or should I say Waldette? It was a girl. But then later I found another Waldo. I took a picture of Waldette. Its on my phone. :D

Eleventh, "Kidnap My Heart" by 5 Leo Rise (The Click Five) is an amazing song, which brings back so many good memories. I was an extra in the movie Taking 5 which is a somewhat-awesome movie. I had a lot of fun being in it, and I can totally point myself out. :D

Twelfth, NaNoWriMo starts on Monday!!! I have my story outlined, now I just need to write down the order of how I want things to go...for those of you who don't know what NaNoWriMo is, its actually called "National Novel Writing Month", and you're supposed to write 50,000 words in the month of November. Once you reach 50,000 words, you can submit your story to be judged. Or something like that. IDK. I'm thinking about posting the chapters on here...but I might not. IDK. Depends on how well I think the story is. I'm very critical of my writing, so I would be super nervous about putting it on here.

Thirteenth, Halloween is tomorrow. But Trick-or-Treating is tonight for us crazy Mormons. I'm not going Trick-or-Treating (I'm too old, and cuz I might go to Lava), but on Monday I might go to Walmart and buy tons of candy...just cuz candy is delicious.

Fourteenth, I really wish I could get a job. I need one. Badly.

Fifteenth, I'm really hungry. I should make myself some lunch.

Sixteenth, this blog is getting really long.

Seventeenth, speaking of blogs, the Twilight blog that I read by Dan Bergstein is hilarious. He's in Breaking Dawn now and is shocked at the things Stephenie Meyer has chosen to write in said book. I'm currently going back through his previous blogs and writing down the things I think are funny. My friend Ashley Boeheme is also a Team Dan member, and for my birthday she printed off some of the pictures he draws for the blogs and some quotes and put them in a notebook for me. Thats where my favorite quotes from him go :D

Eighteenth, I like the scores from movies instead of soundtracks. I know, I'm weird, right??

Nineteenth, I'm really just trying to make this blog go to twenty things on my mind.

Twentieth, this blog entry is on my mind. And how ridiculously long it is. Sorry for making you guys read it...

Have a good day!!!

4 comments:

  1. 1eth, i think they all should have ended in "eth" oneth, twoeth, threeth...i think you should go edit that lol.
    2eth, ha! ahah! you said "ya'll"!! now we're both idaho hicks.
    4eth, i know i skipped 3eth
    5eth, i am disappointed that Chrisly is on the list before me, but i realize that giving long hugs is somewhat of a comfort and you'd probly (if you look at it quick it looks like a 2, and i was looking at it quick ya know? lookin at it too quick probaby..probly) uh...what was i saying? oh yeah, you'd probably think it was weird if i hugged you that long.
    6eth, this comment is waaaay too long lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm confused on your "5eth" comment...what looks like a 2 if you look at it quick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian Regan, Elevators and Faces

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh haha i don't really understand why you threw that in there, but ok :D

    ReplyDelete