10.06.2010

Welcome to my Blog!

K, I'm doing this blog for reals this time. I have absolutely no idea as to how to work Blogger beyond the generics, so if any of you are looking for pictures and fancy schmancy crap, those things will come as I learn.

To start off, I am a freshman at BYU-Idaho and I am loving it up here! I love my roommates, I love the friends I am slowly (but surely) making, and I (believe it or not) love my classes. Well, most of them.

My interests are reading, writing, and editing. In case you can't tell, I'm kind of an English junkie...which is the exact reason as to why I have chosen to major in English. My favorite food is anything with pasta in it (spaghetti, lasagna, fettucinne, mac & cheese, etc). My favorite tv shows include Glee, Raising Hope and Bones (with my favorite Nancy), How I Met Your Mother (thanks to my roommate Sienna), and Friday Night Lights (thanks to my roommate Megan). I enjoy moonwalking on the moon (I bet you totally did not see that one coming). My favorite color is purple. My favorite candy bar is either a Butterfinger or Twix (or really anything with chocolate and peanut butter combined). I also have this insane obsession about ranch...whatever I am eating, you can most likely find me eating ranch with it. It sounds gross, but its really good :) I have too many favorite movies to list, and my favorite comedians are Brian Regan, Gabriel Iglesias, and I was introduced to Jim Gaffigan just this evening (he is hilarious, by the way). Some may say I spend too much time on Facebook...but I'm ok with that. It lets me know what my buddies from high school are up to, and its also my main form of communication with a lot of people. I can't think of anything else to add here, but if I randomly do, I will post it in a comment or just randomly put it as a new blog entry.

I hope this blog brings some joy and happiness to you lucky readers. It will just be describing my college life, life in general, and whatever happens to cross my mind and I feel it pertinent to write it here. I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment