10.07.2010

Its So Cold Here!!

Today, it rained. A LOT! Its days like these where I just want to put on a hoodie and some sweats, swoop my hair up into a high ponytail, wrap myself in my jean blanket from my nana, and drink some delicious hot cocoa (unfortunately, my hot cocoa NEVER looks like the hot cocoa pictured below...if only it could).
And then after getting all that done, if I were at my home in Riverton, I would ask my mom (or my dad or my brother) to build me a fire (as I am incapable of doing so myself) and bask in its awesome, warm glory. But alas, I am not in Riverton...so I'll just have to make do with the hoodie, sweats, blanket and cocoa.

Hmmm. Wondering what my post will be like when it first snows here... ;)

May you all have an enjoyable day today! If its raining where you're at, go dance in it!! Its so much fun!! Trust me, I would know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment