10.11.2010

Friends!

First off, friends are awesome. And guess what?? I'm slowly but surely making new ones here in Idaho!

To name my new friends...

Well, all my roommates are my friends. They are just awesome. I couldn't have asked for better roommates. There's Hahna (she's engaged and super sweet and nice), Megan (spunky and awesome), Keri (sweet and funny), Sienna [sarcastic (yay!) and nice] and Kara (nice and funny).

Then there's Nancy. She's probably the best person I've ever met. We hang out all the time and watch Glee, Raising Hope, and Bones, and then we have movie nights and adventures and its just awesome. I'm glad to call her my best friend :)

Then I've recently made new friends. Their names are Bryce, Chad, and Chris. They are hilarious! Always making my day whenever we hang out. Chad introduced me to Jim Gaffigan, Bryce is just funny with whatever he says, and Chris...well...he's a lot alike Chad and Bryce. :)

Those are the friends I've made so far, and I anticipate to make many more as my college education progresses. :)

2 comments: