11.08.2010

More Things on My Mind

I have issues with updating this thing...

First! Its snowing! Woo! I love snow, but I hate the cold. On the bright side of things, this means snow men, snow angels, snowball fights, hot chocolate, warm blankets, an excuse to cuddle with my boyfriend ;) etc.

Second, I have issues with Christmas music. Its good, don't get me wrong, it just bugs me how early some radio stations play it. My rule is day after thanksgiving, or the day it snows and it sticks. I'm currently listening to it :)

Third, my boyfriend Chris is awesome. I spent the whole day with him yesterday (we got to go to church together) and it was one of the best days of my life. :)

Fourth, my best friend Nancy is awesome. We haven't had any adventures recently (and unfortunately) but we always manage to find something fun to do.

Fifth, "Better than Sex" cake is the bomb-dot-org.

Sixth, I'm oh so grateful for warm things. Like my apartment. Its always toasty warm in there.

Seventh, I wore tube socks over my pants with leg warmers over the socks today. And wore boots. Yeah. You're jealous.

Eighth, this blog is getting a new background :D

Ninth, I left my camera in Utah :( so now I have to wait two weeks (for Thanksgiving) to get it back :(

Tenth, I REALLY want it to snow tons so I can go build a big snowman in the Ricks Gardens. That would be flippin sweet. Dear Mother Nature, just dump all the snow you have on Rexburg. Yeah. I know its weird I'm asking for this, but please do it so I can build a huge snowman.

Eleventh, I want hot chocolate. And cake. And real food for lunch.

Twelfth, what should I eat for lunch? Nothing I own sounds appetizing. Except a chicken and cheese quesadilla.

Thirteenth, I have fallen SOOO far behind on my NaNo. It sucks. I just need to take an hour or two and sit down with no distractions around me and just WRITE. Yeah. If only I could do that.

Fourteenth, my newspaper staff went to DC for a newspaper convention ONE YEAR AGO on Thursday! Its crazy to think it was that long ago! Man so many good times on that trip. And so many memories. Ha! I want to go back so bad with them and re-live them...

Fifteenth...well...I can't really think of anything else to put. Except the fact that the Christmas song I am currently listening to is really weird...

Have a good day!!

1 comment: