11.23.2010

So...

I had plans to write this huge detailed blog about what I did last week. That didn't turn out as well as i thought it did.

I haven't updated this blog in a while, so I might as well give you a glimpse into whats been going on in my life.

Basically, I've just been going to school and sitting in my apartment, occasionally hanging out with Nancy, and seeing Chris here and there. Most recently, I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 with Nancy at midnight!! That had to be my highlight of the month. Seriously. It was awesome. I can't wait for Part 2 with Nancy! Then since Saturday I've been in Pocatello spending time with my grandparents before the actual Thanksgiving. However, I don't really want to go back to Rexburg...just cuz its super snowy up there and, lets face it, I just don't want to go to class anymore. I can't wait til the semester's over, and then I have a whole semester of *hopefully* just working and relaxing. Well, as much as I can relax while working *hopefully* full time and taking an online class.

Anyway. Thats basically all I've been up to. I read a book in the Bookstore and started another one. Both are pretty good. I can't wait to get back to the Bookstore to finish the one I started before the break.

Umm I think thats about it, but if I think of anything else I'll be sure to put it on here.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. It was pretty much the best thing I've ever done at midnight lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty much? it should be THE best thing. lol the only thing that could surpass it would be part 2 at midnight. :P

    ReplyDelete