11.12.2010

What I've Been Up to This Week

Okay. Here's what I've done in the past week.

Sunday! I went to stake conference, and I got to sit by my boyfriend Chris (he's in my stake, but sadly not my ward). That was fun. Then we took a nap on my living room floor. My roommate Megan captured a picture of this. :) Then we went back to his apartment and I had curry for the first time. It was alright, but I didn't absolutely love it. Then we watched a couple episodes of Psych, also my first time watching it. That show is pretty funny :) oh and we took a walk through the campus gardens and walked to the temple :D

Monday :( (the reason I put the frowny face is cuz Mondays ALWAYS suck. It snowed on Monday. Which is alright I guess. I listened to Christmas music, but only cuz it was snowing. Once it stopped snowing (the next morning) I stopped listening to Christmas music. In FHE we played this game called un-talent, which is where you write down a talent, put it in a bowl, then you draw a talent out of the bowl, and no matter what, you have to act it out. I got flying (probably the easiest one in the whole bowl).

Tuesday : Lets see what did I do on Tuesday. ... hmmm ... I CAN'T REMEMBER!!! This sucks...OH!! I finally remember! I watched Glee and Raising Hope with Nancy and Chris :D

Wednesday. Wednesday was a pretty boring day, not going to lie. The only fun thing I did was go to the store with Nancy and her boyfriend Trevor. Oh and I finally pulled out my sweaters for the winter, and put away all my summer-ish clothes.

Thursday :) Thursday was a pretty great day. I watched Bones (which was awesome). I watched The Office (which was about Glee. AAHH!!!). Then I watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, part of the ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend :D I got to watch all three with Chris. Which was awesome. :)

Friday. Meh. Fridays at school are never fun. And I'm sitting in a class (before it started) writing this, and it was super quiet, and then this annoying girl walked in, and started talking, and she has this loud voice, and now its not quiet, and now I'm irritated. >:( I haven't done anything interesting yet today, but if I do, I will write it in here. BTW more of the annoyingly loud people showed up. And now I'm even more irritated. GRR...

And then obviously Saturday has yet to occur.

So yeah. Thats a glimpse into my life this past week. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yesh, this week was pretty uneventful..But hey, only one week til' Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete