1.29.2011

One Month!

It's basically the end of the month. So, I felt like telling you, readers of my blog, that I have successfully completed ONE WHOLE MONTH (well, almost. But there's only two days left. So, I think it counts) of writing in my journal every day. Yesterday (or the day before, I can't remember), I counted the number of pages left in my current journal. FIFTY!!! Ah!!! I love starting a new journal.

It's fun reading through my old ones...reading innocent entries from when I was a little girl...reading painful entries while I was going through hard times...reading ENDLESS (I think that's a lifelong thing) pages about boys...reading entries from last summer when I was at my dumbest (AKA thinking I was gonna marry my then boyfriend)...etc etc.

Anyway. Just thought I would let you guys know that it's one month down, 11 to go!!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment