1.08.2011

I LOVE MY ROOMMATE!!!

Let me just say I HATE BLOGGER!! I had this post all written out and it said "problem with loading your post--please click back to try again." So, I click back, and it deleted my whole post. I'm very angry right now :(

Anyway. My new roommate (well, she's not necessarily new since she practically lived here last semester) is none other than NANCY DEA WEBER!!

Our room is the best room EVA! We put up streamers, we have our own quote wall, we have little cards with our nicknames above our beds, we have TWO FISH (Party McWeber and Chuck Gardner--I'm their one and only aunt), an Elvis cardboard cutout, but we put Harry Potter's face over it, and a Harry Potter poster in the window. Its awesome!

KELSI'S LIFE BE LIKE...
Things that have happened/I'm expecting to happen:
  • I moved back to Rexburg on Thursday! I love it up here :D
  • I decorated my room with Nanc^
  • I went job hunting on Friday
  • The only positive response I got was that the Little Caesars manager will start calling for interviews on Monday
  • I'm expecting said call, as I've worked for Little Caesars for just under two years
  • I'm hoping to get a call from Dollar Tree in the next couple of weeks
  • I went to Craigo's for dinner on Friday, had my first "Cookie Monster" there, and kinda sorta met a cute guy :P

Thats pretty much it. My life's pretty boring right now, since I know absolutely no one in Rexburg. Good thing church is tomorrow and then FHE is the next day. :)

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Kels! your roommate sucks! It is I who has the best roommate in the world, dare I say universe? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever. my roommate is the best thing out of all of God's creations.

    ReplyDelete