1.11.2011

I'm Just Writing This Cuz I'm Bored...

Literally. I have nothing better to do. So, I'm writing a blog post.

Let's see. What to write about.
  • I just watched "The Social Network." That was a pretty good movie.
  • I have watched the entire 6th season of "The Office" in the last three days.
  • I have realized that I am probably the most boring person in the whole world, and that I lead the world's most boring life.
  • I have realized that only one person reads this blog.
  • I got a smoothie today. It was pretty delicious.
  • I started reading a book (in the bookstore Nook) today. I want to go back and read some more.
  • I have written in my journal 10 out of the 11 days of the current year (I have yet to write today's entry)
  • I am going to go write today's entry. Right now.

So thats what I've been up to recently. Nothing exciting. I wish something exciting would happen to me so I can write about it here/write it in my journal. But, alas. I shall continue writing mundane entries about watching tv all day. I NEED A JOB/SOMETHING TO DO DURING THE DAY!!!

I also wouldn't mind going on a date. I haven't been on a date in roughly three months. Just sayin.

Have a good day!

2 comments: