1.18.2011

I Guess You Could Say Life is Wonderful Right Now...

Cuz really, everything is going great! Except for the "not-having-a-job" part...but lets not focus on the negative, and focus on the positive! Yes? Yes. :)

Um, lets see. What has been wonderful about my life since the last time I blogged. Well, I went on a date! Huzzah! And then I hung out with a few guys the other day, which allowed me to leave my apartment! Huzzah! I'm 17/17 on days I've written in my journal! Huzzah! I'm starting to read my scriptures every day and praying at night (still working on mornings)! Huzzah!

Random thought: I'm listening to "Find Your Love" by Drake, and I'm totally making up a dance to it in my head!! I LOVE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!

My little sister has to be the best little sister ever! She's 8, so obviously she's naive and doesn't understand everything. I jokingly told her that my roommate, Nanc^, was holding me against my will (she thought I meant against a wall) in our room and wouldn't let me leave. Laura (my sister) looked Nanc^ up on Facebook and sent her a message asking her to let me go (I will post a picture of it as soon as I get it)! She's so sweet and I love her to death!

Life is wonderful. Thats all.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. *giggle* Laura is so cute. ..and protective. I wont mess with her again

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you better not mess with her again ;)

    ReplyDelete