2.07.2011

Laura's Baptism!

This weekend was my sister, Laura's, baptism. It was so good to be able to see my family again (even though its only been a month since I last saw them). Here are some pictures from the weekend :)


The family after the baptism: Mike, Caitlyn, Me, Laura, Dad, Megan, Mom, Vicente


Laura in front of a picture of Christ


Michael (baptized Laura--apparently she could have gotten baptized a day before she turned 8, but she decided to wait a month so Mike could baptize her), Laura, Dad (confirmed Laura)


Laura and me Sunday Morning. Isn't her baptism dress pretty? :)


Close-up of Laura and me
I also loved being able to see some extended family, which included my aunts and uncles (Tamara, Kendal and Sharlee, Eric, Cory and Kim, Nathan and Carolyn, and Jennie and Garth), my Grandma Becky, and my cousins :)


Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. She's so cute, I love the picture of you two together. p.s. you look cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete