2.15.2011

Benson Schmalle...and other things I wish to blog about

He's the baby I babysit on Tuesdays and Thursdays :) quite possibly one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. Ever. He's 14 months old (almost 15), and is happy as long as he has toys to play with, someone to play along with him, a full stomach, and has had a nap recently.

Today while eating lunch, I discovered that he likes it when I go cross-eyed. Here's his usual reaction to whenever I do it:


In other news, yesterday's Singles Awareness Day celebration was a success...well, as much a success as you can get when you eat ice cream by yourself for a bit. I hung out with my FHE family for a while (since we had FHE) to avoid being around lovey-dovey couples in my apartment. Hanging out with them was fun :) I should do it more often. Haha

I ordered my bridesmaid dress for Nancy's wedding yesterday! So excited to get it, and even more excited to be a bridesmaid. Its gonna be awesome. :)

Oh, I also ordered a planner! Yes! Now I can stop stressing about it...for some reason, I have really stressed about not having a planner for this calendar year. Reason as to why its weird: there are times where I'll use the planner diligently, and times where I won't even open it (sometimes for months at a time). But, at least I can know that when I need to write something important down for school or life or whatever, I can have a place to write it down :)

I REALLY NEED TO DO LAUNDRY!! I just have to wait for it to be later in the day so washers will be open. Or do it early tomorrow morning.

Thats about it for whats going on in life most recently.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment