12.26.2010

Let's All Remember...

The reason why we celebrate Christmas. He has done SO much for us, and usually we take it for granted. Of course, as little kids, all we can think about when we think of the word "Christmas" is the word "presents" or the phrase "I wonder what I'll get this year". What my family likes to do to implement the importance of Christ on this special holiday is to read the story of the Savior's birth, which can be found in Luke 2.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you have a happy (and safe) New Years celebration. I know I will :D

Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. Dont lie, you know you'll get mormon drunk new years eve :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally planning on it. you know you will too

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably. except i'm love drunk lol jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. save the lovey dovey stuff for when you call each other and when you post on each others walls on FB (which is weird btw lol jk). at least you'll get kissed at midnight haha

    ReplyDelete