12.11.2010

WOO!!!




None of Nancy (or Trevor)'s family is on here (mainly cuz I don't know any of them), so this gives me free reign to congratulate them on their engagement tonight :D the engagement would be the "super secret surprise" that I said in my earlier post that I never thought I would have to plan in my first semester of college.


I helped Trevor pick out the ring on Wednesday before he asked her parents "for her hand" (not exactly smart in my opinion, but whatever). Isn't it so pretty? :D


I wish them all the happiness in life, and can't wait for July!! Congrats Nancy and Trevor!!!

2 comments:

  1. you.punk! what if i had brought my computer and decided to read your blog on saturday eh? lol blast..i should have :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. notice the time i posted it. ya'll had been long engaged by then.

    ReplyDelete