12.15.2010

So Many Movies...and Other Things I Want to Talk About :)

My roommates and I have watched so many movies in the past week and a half, its insane! Here's the official list:
  • Eclipse
  • New Moon
  • The Wedding Planner
  • A Walk to Remember
  • 17 Again
  • She's the Man
  • Baby Mama
  • The Grinch
  • Charly
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Gabriel Iglesias' DVD Special
  • Holes
  • Penelope
  • Maid of Honor
  • 27 Dresses
  • The Blind Side

Grand total (so far): 16

In other news, I took my first final yesterday. I'm anxiously awaiting to find out my score. I think I got at least a C, maybe a C-.

Our FHE brothers (we actually don't know if its them, but we heard our FHE sister who likes to hang out with our FHE brothers all the time, so we're guessing its them) put a 5-ft wall of snow in front of our door. Thanks, guys. Best Christmas present ever (sarcasm hand).

If any of you haven't heard of it, go check out http://www.deargirlsaboveme.com/. Its hilarious! Be warned, there's some interesting choice of words on that site. But its still funny.

I turned in three applications yesterday, as a last attempt at trying to get a job. I turned in applications at Arctic Circle, Dairy Queen, and Craigo's. Craigo's is hiring in the next couple of weeks, so here's to hoping I get a job there!

I have two more finals tomorrow (bleh) and I have to take a picture of myself (hopefully with the help of someone) today for my family's Christmas card (they were rude and decided to not include me in it. Ya'll could have taken it at Thanksgiving, you know...).

Anyway. Lots going on in the next few days. On Thursday my roommate is moving her stuff out (YES!!!) and my new roommate Nanc^ is moving her stuff in on either Thursday or Friday! I'm so excited to be her roommate! Then on Friday, I'm going to the BYU-IC and MC dedication services. President Henry B. Eyring and Elder David A. Bednar will be there. So cool!

After that, I will have the entire apartment to myself, as everyone is leaving for the holidays and I'm staying here an extra week to try to get a job (which is going to be really hard without anyone to drive me around, but I'll manage. I need to "work out"), and then taking the Salt Lake Express down to Utah for Christmas/the semester.

I really hope I get a job up here! I desperately need one so I can stay and be roommates with Nancy.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so stoked to be your roomate too Kels! ! Trevor is going to help me move my stuff in on Friday :)
    funny you should mention "Nanc^" because that and "Kels!" has to do with part 6 of 7 of your Christmas present that you have to wait to open 'til Christmas morn :D
    mwahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. in other news, the word verification Blogger mad me do spelt "chork"
    just thought you'd want to know that so you could write it in your journal or someting lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. chork? lol

    i'm so excited to open my christmas present :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes chork. i wonder what that means?
    you should be excited!
    i'm packing...so i can live with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. google it.
    i am excited. you should be excited for your present too. pretty much the best present ever.
    i'm not packing...but i'm still living with you :D

    ReplyDelete