12.09.2010

(Basically) The end of the Semester

Wow. Its pretty much the end of my first semester of college. Where did time go? So many things happened during my first semester. Its crazy.
  1. Dropped a class after the first day
  2. Made a best friend
  3. Went through two break-ups
  4. Failed tests for the first time in a long time
  5. Went through something no one should ever go through (it will not be named)
  6. Had two roommates get engaged
  7. Tried writing a novel, and failed
  8. Planned something super secret
  9. Had Glee and Raising Hope nights on Tuesdays, then Bones, The Office, and Movie Nights on Thursdays; both with Nancy
  10. Adventures
  11. Didn't get a calling
  12. Went to two BYU football games, courtesy of the parents
  13. Awesome roommates
  14. Almost drained my life savings (not too thrilled about that)

Thats all that I can think of right now. Obviously its not quite the end of the semester, and I'm sure there will be many more things to put on this list in the next week. Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. hi *wave*
    i like your list. um whats the super secret somthing? Was i in on that? cuz if i was then hopefully i didnt tell anyone lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i told you, it wouldn't be a super secret something. i'll reveal it at the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Its my christmas present! I know it...Are you getting me Party Chuck Weber Gardner? Or maybe its a pogo stick..I KNOW! It's the first season of GLEE on dvd..dont lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. who said it had anything to do with you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. well why wouldn't you tell me if it was about someone else? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. cuz i gotta keep it secret. other people read this blog...lol

    ReplyDelete