12.06.2010

Coloring!

Today I decided I would make my own coloring book since there isn't one that has all my favorite shows and characters all together in one. So, I Googled coloring pages from my favorite shows growing up (mainly the Disney greats)...I currently have 152 pictures waiting to be colored :D I can't wait to start coloring them!! I might start today. Not sure. It will definitely be a lot of ink and paper and time, but it will be oh so worth it!! When its done I'm gonna put them in page protectors and make it a fo-sho book. Yeah. It'll be awesome!

In other news, I'm single. Woo.

I have a feeling this week will be going by super slow...mainly cuz its the week before finals and I just want school to be over with so I can know if I'm staying in Rexburg or not. Which reminds me, I need to talk to my manager about selling my contract...anyway. I just want this semester to be over so I can go home and spend time with my family.

That's all I have to say for now. Have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment