3.14.2011

What to Write About...

Well, it's almost 1:00 AM right now. And, thanks to Daylight Savings Time ending, my body thinks its before midnight still. So, I don't feel the slightest bit tired (which is weird cuz I was falling asleep whilst watching a movie). Or maybe it has nothing to do with Daylight Savings Time ending, but everything to do with the bowl of Cocoa Pebbles I ate an hour ago for dinner...

Either way, I'm not tired, I was on here, and I felt the need to let you all know that I'm awake (but probably won't be by the time anyone reads this).

Life was good this past week. I won't go into all the details like I have been recently, but here's a summary of what I've been up to:

*signed my contract for my new apartment!
*wrote a letter to my missionary friend in Brazil
*talked to my mom, dad, brother, sister, other sister, other other sister, foreign exchange student, nana, and grandpa. TOTALLY made my day!
*acquired mucho musica from the people I babysit for (they have TONS of CDs)
*hated Glee for once
*made plans to go down to Utah conference weekend!
*finally worked on my story
*had a Twilight party with Nancy
*went to Sienna's bridal shower
*watched Aladdin
*amazing lessons in Relief Society and Sunday School
*hung out with Ron
*figured out the dessert for FHE "tomorrow" (technically it's today)
*wrote this blog

And now, I'm going to attempt to go to sleep (after writing today's journal). Have a good day, and Happy Pi(e) day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment