3.11.2011

11,253!

Today, I broke the 10,000 word mark on my story! Very excited at this! :)

For those of you who don't know what its about (which is most of you), here's a VERY brief synopsis of my story: Twin girls. Twin A gets pregnant. Body can't support baby, so they transfer baby from Twin A to Twin B.

Obviously, there's more in there, but I didn't want to say more than that.

Now. I know that it is impossible to transfer a baby from one body to another. I don't care. It's my story, and I reserve the right to a creative license. Besides. There are hundreds of books about alternate universes out there, and no one has a problem with it. So, I see no problem about writing a story about a medical impossibility. Just to throw that out to all the haters out there. :)

On to the 20,000 word mark (no idea when that is)!

No comments:

Post a Comment