3.21.2011

I Hate Registering.

That's all there is to it, is that statement up there. I hate it. With a fiery passion.

Oh, registration, how do I hate thee? Let me count the ways:
  • More than a vegetarian hates meat
  • More than a Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobic hates long words
  • More than the mid-1830's Missourians hated the Mormons
  • More than the amount of Jacob's hatred towards Edward
  • More than Edward's hatred towards Jacob
  • More than Dan's loathing of baby-daters
  • More than the Cougars hate the Utes
  • More than the Grinch hated Christmas at first
  • More than the McCabe family hates the Lakers
  • More than Sue Sylvester hates the Glee Club
  • More than I hate the frigid temperatures of Rexburg
  • More than Ron Weasley hates spiders
  • More than Professor Snape hates any Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
  • More than Lord Voldemort hates Harry Potter
  • More than Riverton Silverwolves hate the Bingham Miners
  • More than I hate grammar errors
  • More than MLIA people hate Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, and Twilight
  • More than Google-lovers hate Yahoo!
  • More than I hate hot dogs
  • More than Harry Potter fans hate Twilight
And that's saying something.

2 comments:

  1. hopefully with my brilliant idea of using my computer too, it'll be easier to log on! DONT PRESS BACKSPACE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting me use it :) it helped tremendously!

    ReplyDelete