3.28.2011

Life Lately

Hello readers! :) Here's what I've been up to...lately. Haha

*sister's birthday
*dad's birthday
*started my new journal :)
*Nancy's bridal shower
*HARRY POTTER WEEKEND (best)
*wrote a little
*amazing lesson on Charity in Relief Society
*amazing lessons on the signs & times, and miracles of Jesus in Sunday School
*nightmare known as registration
*registered (love my schedule for this upcoming semester)
*POTC1
*broke my iPod (however, it still works)
*applied for a TA position
*got emailed about said TA position
*wrote "the chamber of secrets has been opened" on our ceiling with Nancy in glow-in-the-dark paint
*clean checks
*packed
*BYU basketball
*FAFSA
*Toy Story 3
*Mormon and Keira Knightley version of Pride & Prejudice
*How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days
*Dinner with Home Teachers
*Music :)
*sorta finalized plans for Conference Weekend (SO excited to see my family :))
*TA interview (I *think* it went well)
*more music :)
*wrote this

And now I'm going to go work on my story. Maybe. I should.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment