3.17.2011

Caitlyn Janelle McCabe

To my sister, on her 13th birthday, I present 13 reasons as to why I love her:
  1. You're my sister. Why shouldn't I love you??
  2. Caitlyn, even though we didn't really get along when we were growing up (you're still growing up...so I guess this should say when I was growing up), I'm glad we get along now. :)
  3. We're natural gangstas (see bottom for proof)
  4. You're GORGEOUS!!! (see above for proof)
  5. You know how to have fun
  6. You're AMAZING at piano. Congrats to you, Caitlyn, for sticking with it. You truly are amazing--I'm jealous of your skills.
  7. You're nice to everyone--the "clique" crap that plagues our home ward doesn't change who you are.
  8. Caitlyn, remember that one SUPER long chat we had over Christmas break? I really enjoyed it :) you can come to me whenever you need advice about anything. Or when you just want to talk to someone. :)
  9. Even though you don't anymore, you were awesome at dance! You were pretty much a natural.
  10. I love being around you (now--growing up, not so much :\).
  11. You're hilarious! Its really hard not to laugh whenever I'm around you.
  12. I don't think I could have asked for a better first sister to have. Even though we didn't really get along in the past, we do now, and now every time I go home, I'm excited to be with you :)
  13. I just love you!
Love you, Bubbles!!! Can't wait to see you Conference Weekend, and maybe I'll talk to you soon ;)

Gangstas :)

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't really like that picture of me but thank you! And guess what? I am starting dance in the fall!!! Ahhhhh! I'm so excited but thank you for all of those nice things you said!!!!

    Love,
    Caitlyn :) <3

    P.S. I just posted as anonymous cuz i didnt know what one to put ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you dancing where Laura dances? That's neat that your starting up again!

    That picture of you is gorgeous. You should like it.

    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I am dancing where Laura dances. I know i am WAY WAY WAY excited to start up again! I like my hair, but my face looks weird. But most of all i like it!(: Thanks yous!!

    Love,
    Caitlyn (: <3

    ReplyDelete