11.05.2013

Attitude of Gratitude #'s 2-5

I'm already the worst blogger ever.

Attitude of Gratitude #2 & 3: I'm not sure if combining these two is cheating, but oh well. For these two days, I was thankful for Stake Conference. I attended my first Adult Session (not sure why they call it that here...we're all adults last time I checked) ever this time since I had no scheduling conflicts, and my President and Bishop were right when they said the Saturday session is the most spiritual out of the whole conference. I felt the spirit so strongly and every single personal question I had written down plus other questions in my heart were answered. The same goes for the Sunday session. My questions were answered and I felt the spirit so strongly. I'm thankful that I was able to go into the conference prepared and that I was able to experience having my questions answered.

Attitude of Gratitude #4: I was thankful for my FHE brothers from last semester, Collin and Curtis. As crazy and obnoxious they are, they're also really kind and sweet (when they're separate). I hope I can remain friends with them for a long time.

Attitude of Gratitude #5: Today, I am grateful for Mountain Dew. I've consumed probably more than I should in the last 48 hours, but it has been a blessing since I have been able to stay up late working on homework and waking up early to continue working on it. Since I legitimately checked out of life last Wednesday through Saturday and did absolutely nothing, I am super behind in homework, which is what I'm attempting to get caught up on now. Yay. So Mountain Dew is a good thing indeed.

Hopefully I can keep up with this better...

No comments:

Post a Comment