11.02.2013

Fall 2013 goals update

Its midterms, and that means an update of how my goals are going.

*Make new friends--I have done this indeed :) not so much people I hang out with, but people I enjoy being around. Said people, surprisingly, are all in my Scroll class.
*Workout 3x a week--nope.
*Eat healthier--nope.
*Work 25+ hours a week--roughly. Its anywhere between 20 and 25, sometimes going over 25. Yay money.
*Save money--nope. I now have to resort to using the remainder of my checks after my regular bills have been paid and put it towards rent. No saving money for me for a while. Also my spending habits are horrendous. I tried making a budget, but it hasn't worked out quite yet.
*Find a job in Utah--I got hired at the Domino's down there, but I need to find a second one. Hopefully sometime soon I can find time to start filling out online applications like crazy.
*BYU Football--YES. My roommate and I joined my family at the homecoming game on October 12. It was the best.
*Go to the temple every two weeks--nope. My recommend expired at the end of September and I have been unable to obtain a new one so far. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the temple at least once this semester.
*Read scriptures and pray daily--nope. This is a habit I have not been able to develop, unfortunately.
*3.0 Final GPA--nothing to report here, since it's only midterms. My GPA at the moment is 3.11 according to an online calculator...which probably means that number is not what the school is counting, but oh well. 
*No overall grade lower than a C--so far, no. There have been times where it has dropped lower. However, there are currently no overall grades lower than a C.
*Read 3 books--Not counting the ones I have read for school, I haven't completed any. I'm reading one though, and so far its pretty good :)
*Stay on top of bills--so far so good...I guess. Rent is an ever-looming burden, but I'm slowly but surely taking care of it.
*Write in my story--nope.
*Take pictures--besides roommate pictures, nope. At least, not with my fancy camera. I'm taking pictures on my phone all the time.
*No dates--nope. I went on one with a guy from back home, and that was pretty great. And then there was a guy where we briefly dated (and when I say brief, I really mean brief), but that was obviously a mistake from the beginning. It'd be nice to go on more during the rest of the semester, but I'm not hoping for anything...that way I can't be disappointed.

Here's to hoping I'm a little better at my goals for the remainder of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment