11.02.2013

Attitude of Gratitude #1

It's that time of year again! For the month of November, every day I will pick something I am grateful for and write a post about it. There will be times where multiple days are in one post, mainly because I forget about it. So, on with the thing I was grateful for on November 1st!

I was grateful for the spirit. Earlier in the day I felt like I didn't have the spirit with me at all, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. I went to work and got off early because I wasn't feeling well. I had every intention of going to McDonalds to get dinner and then go home and take a bath and go to bed. At the exact same time, there was a baptism going on for a student in my ward. On my way home from McDonald's, I made a snap decision to go to his baptism. I know that the Holy Ghost told me to go to the baptism, and I'm so grateful that I listened. The spirit was so strong there, and I felt like I was on a spiritual high for a majority of the night after it was over.

This morning I realized another time when the spirit had a hand in my decision, and I'm really glad that I listened to that prompting as well.

I'm still on a spiritual high today and am planning on hanging spiritual quotes on my wall and reading my scriptures...once I actually get out of bed :)

#2 will be on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment