9.18.2013

It's beginning to look and feel a lot like winter...


I made this picture today. The top left is from yesterday--the storm circled was a giant rainstorm that passed through us and apparently turned to snow right after. The top right was the clouds today. You know how clouds are dark grey when it's gonna rain and light grey when it's gonna snow? These clouds were light grey. Luckily it didn't snow. The bottom left was the temperature around 6:00 tonight (and my weather app says it's only supposed to be in the early-to-mid 30's tonight...hence the hoodie I'm wearing to bed). The bottom right was the freeze warning (for plants) that is in effect until 3 AM tomorrow.

I'm not ready for winter...but I have a feeling we're going to be hit early and hit hard. I'm planning on wearing a sweater (first of the season!) and boots tomorrow, especially since it will only be 40 degrees when I walk to class.

Also, I wanted to listen to Christmas music today. What the freak is up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment