9.12.2013

Fall 2013 goals.

It's that time of the year again...I guess. Here are my goals for the next three months.
  • Make new friends. I don't care how many I do make. I just need to meet new people.
  • Workout three times a week. Even if its just 20 crunches in my room. I just need to get healthier.
  • Try to eat something healthy (healthier than pizza, at least) every day.
  • Work 25 hours every week, if not more.
  • Save as much money as possible just in case I can't find a job in Utah.
  • Find a job in Utah, since I'm moving back there for the winter.
  • Go to a BYU football game. (OCTOBER 12TH!! Possibly.)
  • Go to the temple every two weeks.
  • Read scriptures and pray daily.
  • 3.0 final GPA for the semester, because I need to get my cumulative one up.
  • No overall grade lower than a C. I really need to be doing better in school.
  • Read three books, not counting the ones I have to read for school.
  • Get caught up in rent and stay on top of my bills.
  • Write in my story at least once.
  • Take lots of pictures, and post them on here.
  • No dates. Now some might be going, "but Kelsi, you always want to go on dates. What's wrong with you?" Nothing is wrong. I've just decided to take this semester and focus on me, myself, and I. I need to learn to love myself before I can expect anyone outside of family and roommates to love me. If I get asked on dates, that'd be cool, and I would obviously go. And if I really want to, I'll ask a guy on a date. But I'm not going to make it a goal to go on a certain amount, and I'm not going to expect to go on any dates.
Hopefully I can stay on top of these goals better than I did last semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment