5.06.2013

Today = BEST.

I must include the exciting news that happened yesterday. I and my roommates were sitting at the BYUIC waiting for the CES Fireside to begin, and this guy (who was with the group in front of us) sat next to my roommate (who was sitting next to me). He introduced himself to us, and after talking for about half an hour or so (we got there REALLY early...but got amazing seats), HE ASKED ME ON A DATE. So that's this weekend.

THEN today during my weekly emails to my friend serving his mission, HE ASKED ME ON A DATE. That's in two weeks. And I'm stoked. Because I've kinda sorta had a major crush on him for the last three years.

And then I found out that Mayday Parade is releasing an album this fall, We The Kings is releasing one sometime this year, All Time Low has an album that's been out for almost a year, The Maine is releasing one in June, Forever the Sickest Kids is also releasing one in June. Apparently 2013 is the year for Alternative Rock.

Basically, today is the best day ever, and it's only 10 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment