5.31.2013

I love my job.

How many people can honestly say they love their job? That they look forward to (almost) every single shift? I certainly can. Yes, there are stressful shifts and frustrating times (*cough* when people don't tip *cough*). But for the most part, each shift is enjoyable. I have AMAZING coworkers and managers, most of which have become my friends in real life. 

Tonight I ended up staying until after the store closed. Thanks to the coworkers that were still there after 10 PM, I had a great time quoting "She's The Man", "Mean Girls", singing Disney songs (and changing the lyrics to fit with what we were doing) and musicals. Time flew by and we were able to work together to get everything done.

I love my job. And I'm honestly hoping I remain there for a long time...at least until I'm graduated and have another job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment