4.02.2013

The end has come.

There's a week left in the semester, and I SERIOUSLY doubt anything in terms of my goals are going to change between now and next Friday. So, here's how they went.

*Go on three dates: I went on two (one in Utah). One was alright, the other was AMAZING.
*Pay for everything easily: I was able to pay for everything, and it was fairly easy.
*Save money for Spring: I have about $1000 saved up, and my tuition is only $1490 (unless I miraculously get into the class I'm on a waitlist for). I CAN DO THIS.
*Great roommates: while they were great, we haven't really seen eye to eye this semester, and I have basically detached myself emotionally from them since they're all leaving, never to return to my apartment complex.
*Work forty hours a week: I've gotten anywhere between 35 and 40 hours most weeks this semester. Sometimes it's lower than 35, and a couple of times it's been higher than 40. Yay for money!
*Work out 30 minutes at least three times a week: There was a time (*cough* a month and a half *cough*) where I wasn't exercising and eating Domino's like it was going out of business. But I'm back in the game and going to the gym every day. I have to get a bikini ready body (just not for a bikini) by June. Wish me luck.
*Eat slightly healthier: see above.
*Read scriptures daily: I epically failed this. I think I read them once a week. Definitely need to get back into that.
*Pray morning and night: also epically failed. There was a time when I was praying. But it's been a while...
*Go to the temple every two weeks: I have been unable to attend all semester, whether it be because of work or personal reasons. Hopefully I'll be able to go back soon.
*Read three books: I did more than that, I've read FIVE. I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Harken, The Host, What Happens Next, and Matched. WOO.
*Get close to finishing story: HA. Nope. I haven't opened that notebook in about three weeks. I should probably do that sometime soon...maybe when I'm done with this.

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good semester. On to the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment