4.24.2013

Second day of school!

I didn't take a picture of myself for my second day of school (first day of TR classes), but I really should have. Because I looked hawt.

Anyway.

The morning was a little more rushed than Monday's was, mainly because on Monday, my first class isn't until 11:30, whereas on Tuesday my first class is at 9:00. So I immediately had to get up, get showered, do my hair and makeup, and get dressed. I made it to my first class (Doctrine and Covenants) fifteen minutes early...so I waited in the hall and played games on my phone. I went in, sat down, and five minutes later, a guy sat down next to me and introduced himself. About five minutes after that, I realized my old FHE brother was in the class as well and said hi (my old roommate's husband is too, but I didn't say hi to him). The class went on like all the other start-of-the-semester days are: we went through the syllabus. We were able to get a little into Section 76, but not by much.

Then I had to rush across campus to make it to my Issues in Global Climate Change class. As I approached the door, I saw that a good friend of mine from last semester is also taking the class. So that'll be fun. This class is going to be interesting. The teacher offers TONS of extra credit, and has a game/project going on throughout the entire semester where we create our own town/area and have to fix all of its climate issues. The way he presented his syllabus was very confusing, and at first I thought it wasn't what I signed up for. But after a while I realized it was and that all will work out.

These two classes should be fun and interesting. I'm excited to see how they unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment