4.21.2013

Spring 2013.

A new semester starts tomorrow, and this time I'm actually in class. AAAHHH!!! I'm so nervous and not at all ready mentally--physically, yes. Except when it comes to walking up the mountain (hill) to campus.

To keep with tradition, here are my goals for the next semester:

*Make three new friends. I'm sick of staying home in my apartment weekend after weekend.
*Go on three dates. Two are already planned :D
*Workout three times a week. This will be a little more difficult to accomplish with the next goal...
*Work 25 hours a week. I've asked my manager to schedule me every day M-F from 5 PM to about 10 PM. We'll see how that goes. Since the gym on campus closes at like 11:30, we'll see if I'm able to make it there.
*Go to the temple every two weeks. I was unable to go at all last semester due to scheduling conflicts, so I DESPERATELY need to get back into a habit of going.
*Read scriptures and pray every day. Because I suck at doing this.
*Get a 3.0 GPA (which will hopefully get my cumulative GPA up). Because my current one is horrid.
*Never have my overall grade at a C or lower. Because C's won't help me get a 3.0.
*Read 3 books. Reading is fun.
*Pay for rent, food, and other bills easily.
*Save money for Fall semester.
*Write my story often.

I'm also going to be staying off Facebook (and other distracting sites) for the next four months in order to focus on my schoolwork. So this is where I will be updating my life.

Ready or not, here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment