4.22.2012

Roommate Adventures

So far, my roommates and I have had plenty of adventures. And there are plenty of pictures to document said adventures.

These first two pictures are from a failed attempt at a picture-taking adventure with Nancy.

 "You woke me up!"
 This picture was taken at approximately 6 pm. And yet it's closed...
 Brittney, Nesha, Stephanie. Brittney was Nesha and Stephanie's roommate last semester.

 Craigo's! YUM.
 Oreo pizza and cookie dough pizza. SO. GOOD. 
 Stephanie.


 Brittney & Nesha.
 Tiah, Dreah, Stephanie, & Nesha.
 Korissa. We both have fancy schmancy cameras. It's awesome.
 Waiting in line.

 Sorry for posting a pic of you with your eyes closed, Steph. But I thought it was cute. :)


 Looking at Kori's pictures.

 I think they were grabbing each other's love handles...I'm not sure.
 Still waiting in line.
 Tiah.
 Dreah.
 Dreah's boots.




 Line cooks of Costa Vida.
 I made super fluffy pancakes this morning.
Yummy.

Adventures not pictured:
*Dollar Tree before seeing "This Means War"
*A late-night-ish run to McDonalds for some ice cream and french fries
*Creating our quote wall last night
*Dance party tonight with Tiah and Dreah
*DQ run with Tiah, Dreah, and Kori

Can't wait to take pics of more adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment