4.18.2012

Second day of school! Second day of school!

Today was my second day of school, which means two new classes for y'all to hear about. :)

I woke up at 7 this morning and worked on the paper I was assigned in my Young Adult Literature class yesterday, and was able to finish most of it by 8 (which is when I needed to get ready for school).

Then I got ready. And worked on my paper more (and ate breakfast) before it was time for me to walk to my first class of the day.

My World Foundations class was...interesting. My teacher goes off on tangents. A LOT. This could be a problem, considering the fact that the class is only for an hour. If he goes off on tangents, I'm afraid we won't be able to learn everything we're supposed to. But I guess time will only tell.

After that, I went to my Child Development class. My teacher is HILARIOUS. I can tell I'm going to learn a lot from her, because she said it herself: "Child development is my passion." She also said: "Why are they stressing over students wearing flip-flops, and not stressing over the students being immoral?" She has a good point. They really do make a huge deal over the simplest things here.

I came home from school...and didn't do anything. I made myself some chili mac, and watched the latest episode of Bones. And then I watched the movie "Penelope". And then I watched the first five minutes of "Pride and Prejudice".

Then I took my roommates to the store. That was an adventure.

Then we came back and I finished my paper (it was four pages long!), and then got ready for my job interview!! The interview was for Opinionology. I think it went well, because he said to come back for training tomorrow!!

I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!

So. Excited.

Then my roommates and I went to McDonalds. That was also an adventure. We all got ice cream, french fries, drinks, etc. Some are at the gym now...haha I have no idea if I'll go later.

Now, off to do more homework...yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment