5.07.2012

Dominos

I work here now.

I haven't officially started, but I've been offered the job. Which I think counts as working there.

I'm thrilled that I finally have a job!!

For the past year or so, I've been looking for a job in Rexburg. With no such luck, unfortunately. I applied everywhere, I prayed all the time, did everything I could to get a job...and got nothing. Then one day, as I was sitting in my religion class, I got the feeling (in fact, I actually heard it in my mind) that I was not supposed to work in Rexburg at that moment in time.

About a month or so later, I made the decision to defer a semester of school so I could work at my old jobs in Utah. And now, looking back on that whole experience, I realize that I really wasn't supposed to get a job in Rexburg. Because if I had, I wouldn't have moved home. I wouldn't have met all the wonderful people in the Riverton 1st YSA ward. I wouldn't have reconnected with people from high school. I wouldn't have met the guy that I "dated" for a majority of my time home.

And now that I have a job in Rexburg, I'm excited to make friends with my coworkers, and who knows. I might meet someone while working.

It shall be a journey, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment