1.02.2012

Laura Marie McCabe

Today is Laura's birthday! She is officially NINE years old! Man, how time flies! In honor of her 9th birthday, I'm going to write nine things I love about her. :)

  1. She's possibly the cutest little sister. EVER.
  2. She always says the funniest things. Never a boring moment when you're around her. 
  3. She's such a good helper...when she wants to be.
  4. Her "gangsta" face is hilarious. I'll have to take a pic of it sometime and post it on here.
  5. She gets really intense when playing Mario Kart (or any game, for that matter).
  6. She's an amazing little dancer. 
  7. Her spunky attitude. She is definitely like Caitlyn the most.
  8. We've caught her listening to her mp3 player and dancing around and singing (without her noticing) and record her. Her reaction when she realizes someone's watching is priceless.
  9. She's my sister. How much better can it get?
Happy Birthday, Laura! I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment