1.13.2012

Enchanted.

I watched this movie today with my sister. The whole movie. I've watched it from the beginning to "How Do You Know" (because I had to do other things) at least 10 times since I dug it out of the black hole known as our movie collection on Sunday.

While watching the "King and Queen Ball" scene (ya know. The scene with the super cute song and the super cute Patrick Dempsey being all super cute and romantic and all that stuff. Mmhmm.) it made me wonder when I'll get my happily ever after.

Not that I'm wanting it right now or anything. I'm only 19. I don't want to get married until I'm at least 20. And then there's the whole I-might-go-on-a-mission thing.

But still.

It'd be nice if I had some sort of idea as to when my happily ever after will happen.

Because waiting is torture.

2 comments:

  1. it shall come!As it says in D&C 23433:14 "Kelsi shall marry in the temple of God on..." oh sorry, my next page is ripped out. so i don't know when. look it up in your book! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...totally did not see this comment until this moment on February 6th. I wish Blogger sent an email every time someone commented on a post. Anyway. In the eulogy I had to write for my Writing and Reasoning class last semester, I picked August 25, 2013 as the day I get married. Mark your calendar! :P

    ReplyDelete